Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Writing Standard

Standard:

6. Use technology, including the Internet, to produce, publish, and update individual or shared writing products in response to ongoing feedback, including new arguments or information.


Student Information worksheet


Student Name: Irene Rios
Address: P.O. Box 820 Laton, CA 93242
Letter to be addressed to:


  1. Future Goals: Attend and graduate from a four year university. My plans are to stay close to home so I can work at the same time as going to school. I plan to work over the summer, weekends, and school breaks to save money for college which includes books, materials, gas, and any additional fees,  future expenses such as those required to buy my own house, car, etc., and personal items. I plan to buy a house, get married some day, and form a family of my own.
  2. Plans for college or post-high school education or training: Attend Fresno State and major in nursing.
  3. School activities: I have participated in sports throughout most of high school. I played volleyball for three years and softball my senior year. I joined our student council as senior class treasurer. I have also been committed to programs such as Upward Bound and My Life Project. I have also participated in FFA through Opening and Closing ceremonies.
  4. Awards, honors: Academic Award for 3.6 GPA or higher, Top Student in Spanish 1, Top Student in Geometry, Academic Excellence in English 9P, Outstanding in Earth Science, Athletic Award for JV Volleyball, Excellent in Biology,Good Academic in Native Spanish, Certificate of Appreciation for Upward Bound,Outstanding Academic in Chemistry, Outstanding Academic in U.S History AP, Placed High Individual as President in Opening and Closing Ceremonies for FFA,  Athletic Award Varsity Volleyball Most Improved Player
  5. Community activities/awards/recognition: Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima
  6. Special interests, hobbies, talents: Some of my interests are in music, literature, Photography, Design, and anything outdoors, camping, swimming, traveling, and nature.
  7. Your strengths:
  8. Your weaknesses:
  9. Job experiences: I have the experience of working as a housekeeper, babysitter, and cafeteria worker during high school.
  10. Describe your educational goals:
  11. Any extenuating circumstances you have had to overcome to meet your goals:

No comments:

Post a Comment